[pre-order] Golden Eclipse Tarot Deck
A circular tarot deck that joins tarot, astrology, and planetary magick. Double-sided gold foil cards with zodiac wheel, featuring astrological correspondences for both the Major and Minor Arcana. All illustrations and typography are hand drawn – resulting in a unique magical container.
[Updated July 22nd] Please note: this is a pre-order item. The tarot deck is in production we are waiting on the final ship date, the current estimate is production done in Sept, est. shipping in Oct.
The tarot cards are double-sided gold foil with a matt finish. An 'antique' gold ink is printed on top of the gold foil. Over time, as the deck ages with use, more of the brilliance of the gold foil will reveal itself - symbolizing enlightenment obtained by spiritual practice and dedication; resulting in a tarot deck that is uniquely yours, by the way, you interact with the deck.
Can I read tarot reversals with the Golden Eclipse tarot?
Yes, watch the video to learn more
Shipping: Thank you to everyone who backed our Kickstarter! Shipping will be done in batches, starting with Kickstarter backers, then website pre-orders. Estimated shipping for the tarot deck is Oct. All updates on production & shipping will be posted in our the news section.
EU! If you're in the EU, we have arranged drop shipping from Italy so your orders will be sent from within the EU.
- First Edition
- 85 cards for this tarot system: 78 tarot & 7 planetary kameas
- 78 round tarot cards with zodiac wheel, depicting astrological correspondences
- Bonus: 2 'The Fool' cards
Bonus: includes 7 planetary kameas (magick square) and sigils for planetary magick and rituals
- Bonus: Pendulum chart - yes, no, zodiac wheel, and Latin alphabet
- double-sided gold foil with 'antique' gold ink overlay
- printed on luxurious FSC certified 350gsm European paper, with a matte varnish and gold edges
- tarot card size 4-inches (102mm dia.)
- Rigid box with black soft-touch paper, gold foil, with OEKO-TEX® certified foam (free of CFC), with a circular die-cut hole to cradle the tarot cards